Lots of praises for today! Today I'm thankful for...
1. Jake didn't complain of a headache this morning... :) Progress!
2. I met two wonderful sweet God loving women in my bible study this morning.
3. My parents were with my precious Grandma yesterday when she had a heart attack... Thank God she wasn't at her home alone. And today is getting better!
4. My little sweet doggy Bailey comes running to me with her entire little body full of love when I bend down and call her to me.
5. It's warm, sunny, and beautiful outside!!!
6. I've remembered to water my mums for the week I've had them and they are thriving. :)
7. I get to watch my little girl play soccer in her soccer game tonight.
8. That I have a washing machine and a dryer... It will only take me a few hours to catch up on laundry today instead of the days it would take me to do all this laundry by hand!
9. That I have K-Love to listen to each and every day at home and in the car! Love it!!!
10. That my awesome husband set up this "skype" camera so we can see each other and the kids when he's out of town. And so we can see our niece Alex at college! Fun!
Wow, did I really just create a "top 10" list! I hope each of you make your "top 10" list of things you're thankful for today!
Have a wonderful day!!! Make it a blessed one!
Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment