Last night we had an absolute BLAST at the KU pep rally! Wow, what a fun time. We went to a "really cute pizza place where you build your own slice of pizza".... :) Yummy! We had a great time with our friends, Jeff, Amy, and Ashlyn! Then we cheered on KU at the pep rally with the White's and Nana and Papa even came! I believe I love KU even more now! What a great night!



Thursday night was a fantastic night for the Anderson's as well! We got our new "puppy" Duke! He's awesome! He flew in from Mississippi and we picked him up from the airport and arrived home around midnight... What a night! He is a trained hunting dog and WOW, he is trained! You would never guess that he's an 8 month old puppy! He just worships Paul and is so sweet and lovable... Unfortunately, he isn't house broken yet, but he's so smart, and with his perfect obedience training we are hoping he will learn very quickly. :)
Okay, I know these pics are not in focus, but I thought they were cute so I'm going to post them anyway. :) We went to our first ever "Mud Run". Definately different then anything I've ever been to. Huge trucks try to get thru large amounts of mud... There was mud flying everywhere... Definately something everyone should see sometime in their lives. Jake and Taylor kept saying "Jackson would love this!"... Yes, little man would definately have loved the big trucks plowing thru the mud. We had a blast!



1 comment:
What a fun night at "Late Night in the Phog"! Thanks for saving us a seat! Love those Hawks!!!!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment