A little warning... I'm typing this post on my Palm Pre! I feel so thankful for all of my blessings!. I've definitely been blessed! I was so fortunate to be brought into this world by two of the most wonderful people in the world! Thank you mom and dad for being the most incredible parents ever!! Thanks for always putting our family first in every way every day!! Thanks for giving my brother and I such a family centered peaceful childhood full of love and happiness. Thank you for always been the most wonderful role models!! I love you mom and dad!
I'm so thankful for my sweet fun loving husband! Paul, thank you for always trying to make me happy! Thank you for always being my best friend... Thank you for really "knowing" me and for always wanting to spend time with me. I can't begin to list all of the things you have introduced me to! Life is definitely interesting and exciting with you!! And, of course, thanks from the bottom of my heart for being such a wonderful dad to our kids...
Jake Jake Jake.... Wow wow wow! What a great kid you are! I'm so thankful for the smart, handsome, athletic, energetic, caring kid that you are!! Thank you for asking such awesome questions all the time! Please never stop asking them! I love the way you try so hard in everything you do! I love the way you love and care so deeply... I love knowing you are "on my team"! I love you Jake Anderson!
Sweet spunky Tay... You rock! What a truly fabulous young lady you are!! I'm so thankful for the smart, beautiful, outgoing, athletic, considerate kid that you are!! Thank you for always thinking of other people's feelings! I'm so thankful that you have such a caring, understanding, accepting heart. It feels so wonderful to know you always care about us all so much. I love you Taylor Anderson!
I have so much to be thankful for that I don't even know where to go from here! ... I'm so thankful for my incredible inlaws who love our sweet kids so much and who are always eager to help us anyway they can. I'm so thankful for my special brother Brandon and sister-in-law Courtney... And my awesome brother-in-law Mark and sister-in-law Denise... My adorable nephew Jackson and my beautiful neices Morgan, Alex, and Ella. My fun, cute, and loveable dogs Duke and Bailey.
Thank you for my grandparents and all of my relatives!!
Thank you for all of my wonderful friends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment