Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Nice title, huh?! :) Funny! Wow, I am so thankful! I honestly have the most wonderful family and friends! What a day! It started off truly wonderful doing one of my very favorite things... (don't laugh!) going to church!! We were at our condo this weekend so we went to our "Branson" church... Ted Cunningham is awesome! His messages are on line every week too (hint hint)... Today's message was on the man of the house... "Stepping up into his role as leader in the house!" What a great message! As I sat there with Paul (my husband) and Dad (my dad... of course! :) ) listening to the message I was amazed (not really!) that they are both already "stepping up"! Wow! I am blessed! :) Spending my birthday (and birthday weekend) with our very wonderful friends Kevin and Jenny (and Kaden, Paisley, Scarett, and Violet) just made it all the better! Kevin, we can celebrate our birthday's together anytime!! New York this year... I say the beach next year! :)

What a fun "brunch" after church at IHOP! Okay, how many people have been sang to for their birthday at IHOP?! Thanks mom and dad! Dad, don't be embarrassed... I know I could have choosen anywhere... I wanted IHOP!! :)

Spending the 3 1/2 car ride home from the condo in the car with my family was PERFECT! Just being with my family is all I need! Of course, my sweet hubby couldn't settle for that... :)

What a surprise! 2 years in a row!!! A surprise birthday dinner!! Thank you to my incredible parents, my wonderful mother and father-in-law Ruth and Larry, my awesome brother and sister-in-law Mark and Denise, my fantastic friends Amy, Jeff, and Ashlyn; Lynn, Lee, and Connor; Lisa, Brady, and Allie; Morgan; and of course my fabulous husband Paul and super kids Jake and Taylor!! Thank you so much Paul for putting this together for me tonight! You are truly wonderful! I am so blessed! Jake and Tay thank you for being so excited for me and for caring so much about my having the best birthday ever. Thank you thank you thank you to everyone for helping to make my birthday a great one!

Thanks for all the phone calls, birthday cards, gifts, emails, and facebook wishes today too! Wow, I'm so spoiled!

I hope you all know how very much you all mean to me! I'm so very blessed to have each of you in my life!!

No comments: